- Go to cp.infrontoffice.com
- Username: infrontadmin Password: internal
- Click the customers category under Operations
- Find the customer in the list. This can be done by entering the company in the search box labeled Company, or going through the list.
- On the right hand side of the customer's entry in the Actions category, there is a box. If you hover over it it should say Login as Customer Administrator. Click on it. It will take you to the customer's exchange cPanel.
- Click on Add new email under the Exchange box.
- If resources need to be added to create the email, there should be a button that says 'Update Resource Limits'. Click on it. Add resources as necessary.
- Once resource requirements are met, the button will send you to the email wizard. Input the name and address requested by the customer
- Generate a password, either with a password generator program or in the wizard. Copy the password into notepad. Click next at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen check the boxes next to OWA, Outlook, and ActiveSync.
- Click Finish
- Copy the new email as well as the password into the customer's ticket. (If the customer called, create a ticket so we have a record of the information.)
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Hosted Exchange Web Portal:http://outlook.infront.com
For setup instructions for Outlook, Apple Mail and mobile devices. Please login at the link below...
Outlook 2007/2010/2013 Configuration by Autodiscovery Outlook 2007/2010/2013 supports...
Configuring Outlook 2011 for Mac to Connect Exchange Server Open Outlook 2011 for Mac Open...