Set Up your personal email account(s) to your Android and check your inbox via POP3 account. Here’s how:
- Touch Apps from the Home screen to get started.
- Touch Email. The Email accounts screen will open.
- Type in your email address on the field under Enter sign-in details and then touch the Password field.
- Touch Next to continue.
- Type in your password and touch Sign in to sign in with your Google account.
- When prompted, read and review the Accounts Permissions information and touch Accept to proceed.
- The next screen will give you options to set up email account using eitherManual Setup or regular automatic setup.
For this guide, we will go for manual setup, so touch Manual Setup and continue to the next step.
- Touch POP3 Account as your account type since you are trying to set up a personal account on your device.
- Type in your incoming server settings (incoming server imail.infrontcloud.com) such as username (your email account) ,POP3 server, security type (none), port (110), etc. Then touch Next to continue.
Again if you are not sure what information to enter in these fields, please contact your carrier for further assistance.
- Allow your device to connect to the incoming server using the settings you have entered. If it successfully connects to the server, the Outgoing server settings screen will display. Otherwise, you will be prompted to review your server settings and then try again.
- Enter your outgoing server settings including SMTP server (imail.infrontcloud.com), Security type (none), and port number (587), then touch Next to continue.
- Allow your device to connect to the outgoing server using the settings you’ve provided. If it successfully connects to the outgoing server, you will be prompted with the Sync settings screen. Select your preferred sync schedule. Mark the checkbox next to “Notify me when email arrives” if you opt to receive notifications every time a new email arrives to your inbox. Otherwise, leave it unchecked and proceed to step 13.
NOTE: If the server settings (for incoming and outgoing servers) you’ve entered are incorrect, you will be asked to confirm your settings and retry. Just follow the instructions to get through it.
- When you are done making your selections, touch Next to proceed.
- To finish the account setup, provide a name for your account. You may also enter your name as you want it to appear on outgoing messages.
- Touch DONE to complete the process. By then you should start getting email for the personal email account you’ve setup. Just check your Inbox.